cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Mi Verizon no está disponible por el momento

VOYAGER700
Miembro

When I try to log into my account I get the message below.  I've been trying to log into my account every day for the past week.  Please help.

Mi Verizon no está disponible por el momento

Gracias por entrar a Mi Verizon. Actualmente, algunas actividades de la cuenta no están disponibles mientras actualizamos nuestros sistemas. Pedimos disculpas por este inconveniente y esperamos poder asistirte mejor la próxima vez que entres.

Las siguientes opciones de Mi Verizon siguen estando disponibles.

Mi Factura

Ver Mi factura

Mi teléfono

Mis medios y contactos en el cloud

Compra lo último en

Explorar teléfonos y dispositivos

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: My Verizon is temporarily unavailable

davidh_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

It is evident that we have let you down, VOYAGER700. You deserve that access into your MyVerizon information. When was the last time you were successfully able to log in? Have different browsers or devices been tried? Are your results the same or different when using your 10-digit phone number rather than your username?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

VOYAGER700
Miembro

The last time I was able to successfully log in was 3 weeks ago, to pay the bill.  I've tried using firefox, chrome and internet explorer.  All 3 gave me the same problem.  I tried using it on another computer and my phone.  Still the same problem.  I tried using my 10 digit phone number to log in and i still had the same problem.  I believe this is an issue on your end.  Please help, i just want to pay my bill on time.

ROLLIN26US
Miembro

I am having this same issue, tried to also go to live chat to talk to someone, but keep getting asked by live chat bot to sign in when i am already signed in. I just switched to Verizon, is this the kind of service i can expect?

VOYAGER700
Miembro

I'm still waiting for an update.  I still cannot log in.

Linda89max
Miembro

Still getting the same message here also. Can't view or pay my bill or anything.

katim_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

VOYAGER700, I thank you for your efforts, and will be more than happy to further assist. I'm not showing any current open concerns. Let's continue. What happens when you use the application to access My Verizon?

KatiM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

AntonioC_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Thanks for those details VOYAGER700, I see that you have tried several internet browsers and more than one computer and the issue persist. Your time is valuable to us and I want to make sure that we have the correct team working on this issue with you. Is your account part of our prepaid service or our postpaid service?

You indicate that you want to pay your bill on time. You can pay your bill at any time without accessing your account online if you visit this link (https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/cws/viewLogin.action#/payments). You can also pay by phone if you call #768 from your Verizon Wireless phone.

AntonioC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

siroakley
Miembro

First of all I am not Voyager700. That is another customer with the same issue.

You wrote " VOYAGER700, I

thank you for your efforts, and will be more than happy to

further assist. I'm not showing any current open

concerns. Let's continue. What happens when you use the

application to access My Verizon?

Ok. Go back and read what I originally wrote. I will not repeat what was already stated. You didnt even read my message.

Simple. I can not access ANYTHING beyond signing in. Everything is "unavailable" EVERYTHING.

"The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

I can not add my phone. check my bill, NOTHING.

Yet somehow Verizon did let me purchase something but even that I can NOT access.

siroakley
Miembro

broken.jpg

It says some account actions.... how about all account actions? ALL are inaccessible.  EXCEPT if you want to buy something.