cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

My Verizon account has been hacked! Help please!

Miembro

I am being stalked by someone who uses spoof numbers to harass, demean, and make threatening comments against me on a daily basis.  He is not identifying himself (Although he has made comments so that I know who he is) so I have no evidence to take to police.  He also lives across the country from me.  He has access to my GPS (even when location is turned off on my phone)  has access to all of my texts, and can even seem to listen in on my microphone whenever he wants.  This has made my life a living nightmare and on Sunday I attempted to take back control by going into Verizon to change my phone number.  While I was talking to the rep he texted me and stated that getting a new number would not help me because he access to my my Verizon.  He has used intimate conversations that could only have been heard through my phone to prove that he does indeed have access to my account.  I change my password and pin on my computer, but I cannot figure out a way to "log out" of other devices.  Can someone please help me solve this?  I am becoming desperate, and am losing all hope.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My Verizon account has been hacked! Help please!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, ChelsieB. We want to help. We are sending you a Private Note to continue. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes