cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: My Verizon-Verizon Up - "We can't process your request now"

Miembro

Hola:

I've been having trouble too and not long ago today I contacted Verizon and they gave me the number to Verizon Up team. I guess I won't need to call if they are going to do the same to me. I have been having this error message since December 19. I was trying to get the 50% off of JBL Tune 120. I hope they can get this fixed for us all because I hate missing these rewards!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I'm having the same problem, and even recently upgraded from an iphone 6 to an iphone se and the problem STILL is happening!!!  So new install, new phone even... same problem.  Can't use the $5 visa gift cards nor choose the $3 pick a card one.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

The same issue on OnePlus 8 Pro.  Brand new. All updated. I've never had success using the app. Always the same message.  I've read through all the comments here. VZ responders, don't keep saying the same thing. We don't care if you are sorry. This issue seems to be beyond the playbooks defined for you regarding this issue. Request escalation to engineering. Stop trying to help us because you can't.

I don't want to see a response from VZ to this issue here because clearly you cannot divulge the actual problem publicly. Instead I will just continue to rate the app poorly and will likely just switch carriers if it isn't resolved in the next few months.

0 Likes