cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: My Verizon-Verizon Up - "We can't process your request now"

Miembro

I've been having this problem for months.  Suggesting update app is a bum steer, mine is set to auto update.  I used to use this feature all the time to check my data usage, knowing when I was using certain apps that I was concerned about being data hogs.  Unable to do it anymore, frustrated.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

spequigney, we want to help in any way we can! For your MyVerizon account, we want you to have easy access at all times. Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app? You can also check your mobile data usage in your device's Cellular settings. 

With your VerizonUp, what are you trying to spend your credit on? Was your credit spent and you did not receive your gift? We are eager to hear from you soon. - MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

this is still happening constantly and verizon customer service is zero help. been told escalating 3x and never get a call back.. the only solution is calling customer service and having them delete your number and re registering your account owner number. it works until you turn off the app then the same cant process your request right now forever.. 

Asistencia al cliente

Dillon2408, we understand the importance of being able to take advantage of your Verizon Up rewards when credits are available. If you are still experiencing the same error message, we do recommend reaching out to our Verizon Up Team for further assistance at 1-866-895-5579.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I'm having the same issue! So frustrating! I too have tried everything. Odd how Verizon has no problems when my bill is auto paid or they want to sell me something....but to access my up rewards, suddenly they cannot recognize or authenticate my account???

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We would recommend changing your Password or PIN to your My Verizon and trying again. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have been experiencing the same Error Message, "We can't complete your request right now.  Lo sentimos.  Please try again later." since the beginnig of December.  I have tried all of the solutions provided multiple times on my iPhone.  I haven't been able to access the Verizon Up page at all.  I've missed all of the holiday rewards and can't access the page to receive my monthly reward.  

I've called the Verizon Up help desk and the general Verizon support, neither have been able to help correct the problem.  I was told a ticket would be submitted to try to correct your system, but that was over a week ago.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We're truly disappointed to learn you've been experiencing issues trying to access Verizon Up, Jtripper. We want you to be able to take advantage of all rewards as soon as possible. We're glad to hear you have already been in touch with us and a ticket was submitted to investigate the issue further. I'm confident as soon as there is a resolution, you will hear back from us to test out Verizon Up and ensure it is working for you. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I called that number and was told to call technical support. I did and then put me on a hour delay that now is past the buisness hours. I am having same problems as alot of this community with verizon up.

cannot access my credits. I have not got a credit for 3 months. ERROR 

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Chuckrq, it's never our goal for you to have this type of experience when needing support. We're here to help with your technical support Verizon Up issues. To gain clarity, what is the make and model of your phone? What happens when you attempt to access My Verizon, not Verizon Up? Are you logged in as the Account Owner when trying to gain access to Verizon Up?

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes