cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

My Verizon app

Miembro

Having issues connecting to My Verizon app while on Verizon network. The app works fine on wifi network. Have already tried re-installing it multiple times and still same issue. Software is all upto date. I purchased Unlocked S10 from samsung direct. The app was working fine untill 3 weeks back. The reps tell me to factory reset the phone or delete all the apps. This is too much for making 1 app work. I am not sure whats causing the app to not work on verizon network only and works fine on wifi without any issues.

The error i get is " We're sorry. It looks like we are having trouble connecting."

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My Verizon App

Asistencia al cliente

Being a consumer myself, I can definitely understand the importance of making sure all my applications are working properly, especially the My Verizon application, because it makes checking my account, reviewing my data and other services much easier. I appreciate all the troubleshooting you've done thus far, to get the application working again. I'm with you, I want to exhaust all our options before we do a factory reset on your device. I see you mentioned the software is up to date, have you checked to make sure the application is up to date in the Play store?  ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

The last update on the app is from MAY 28, 2019 in the google play store.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

wasslife. Thanks. What changes have you made to your phone three weeks ago (installed or updated new applications)?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes