cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

My Verizon App doesn’t launch on iPhone XR version 6.17.0

SabbyNet
Miembro

I have tried every possible thing, installed and reinstalled, have restarting phone.  Everytime I launch my Verizon app it just keeps on spinning but does not prompt for userID etc.  in the end it says error please retry

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: My Verizon App doesn’t launch on iPhone XR version 6.17.0

Community Manager
Community Manager

SabbyNet, it's important to us that you're able to access and manage your account via the My Verizon app. Just to make sure, does the same thing happen whether on Wi-Fi or our mobile data network? Does your iPhone have the latest software iOS 12.4?

AlanS_VZW

0 Me gusta

SabbyNet
Miembro

Yes, iOS is up to date 12.4. I tried with all other data paths- WiFi, t-mobile data (eSIM), Verizon data (SIM). 

All 3 doesn’t work for my Verizon app, ever other app is working. My Verizon website works fine as well, I tried logging on all 2 data paths.

i also tried my Verizon app in iPhone 8 and iPhone X. I am facing problem only with XR.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I appreciate you looking into that for me. I do see that the application is compatible with iOS 10.0 and newer.  Are you able to access your regular internet? Have you checked to see if the application requires an update? ChetonJ_VZW

0 Me gusta

SabbyNet
Miembro

Yes internet is working. I have deleted and reinstalled app multiple time. Also did network reset in settings. Internet and all other apps are working fine.

when I launch app I see screen 1,

1C964881-6B00-4B24-B9BF-FFFFA120A3B7.png

AF1C2C6F-3E9B-476E-AC53-D15A0756DE31.png

After about 1-2 minutes of wheel spinning, I see error page. 

0 Me gusta

SabbyNet
Miembro

Was anyone from Verizon tech team or anyone in community able to identify the issue/bug, any recommendations you may have for me?

I have tried to use this app with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 8 it works just fine both on WiFi and cellular data connections. Problem is only with XR.

is there a way for me to do clean install this app, that will ensure that no old configuration are dangelling around prevenyit from launching? 

0 Me gusta

SabbyNet
Miembro

Is anyone at Verizon looking into this issue? Can anyone of the users on XR confirm if they are able to use the app?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

SabbyNet,

I appreciate you continuing to work with us on this, and I want to make sure we are pulling out all stops to see that it is addressed properly. Since this is not a known issue for the iPhone XR and we have confirmed both your device and the app itself are up to date, I want to explore other potential root causes.

Your screenshot clearly indicates that some kind of software error is behind this. When were you last able to access the My Verizon app on this device (if at all)? Were there any changes (other new apps, or updates to existing ones) you may have made around the same time? Keep in mind, we are not referring to My Verizon itself, or the iPhone software, as we have already reviewed those avenues as potential culprits.

ColinH_VZW

SabbyNet
Miembro

Thank you for reaching out, you are right I don't remember being able to use Verizon app ever on this perticular device. 

My device was replaced by apple 2 weeks back, because old one had some issues, all application were freshly installed, and every other app is working well. Only once i installed latest version of Verizon app, i hit this issue. 

I have tried resetting all network settings of the device to default but that didn't help either.

No there is not notable update, app instatlation or any other change in the device.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

SabbyNet, your devices software is up to date, correct?

LauraL_VZW

0 Me gusta