cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

My Next Call is the Attorney General!

amandasmom218
Miembro

Back in December for Christmas I edged up my phone from an Droid 3 to a Galaxy S5 and Edged to get my daughter an Ipad Air 2. I should have known from previous history it would be nothing but trouble with Verizon because every time I agree to do something with Verizon it turns out to be CRAP!!! From December until February I called 8 times and chatted 3 times begging for a return label to be shipped to me (didn't have a printer) and each time I was told one was being sent to me and each time I never received it and had to call back asking for one again. (I have all the records of my transactions too!!) Finally, in February after going to several supervisors (a couple of them told me the only way to get a shipping label was to print it) I was sent out a shipping label. I asked several times am I still going to be able to return my item and get credited my nonreturn fee after so long? I've been trying to return the stupid thing since day one!! Each time I was told it would be accepted and I would be credited as long as the device was in good condition. I sent it back (and kept track of it on USPS) and today I receive it right back with a note saying I failed to meet the terms of edge because I didn't return the device within 14 days. I've tried to return the device since the day after I got my new phone!!! It's you who has caused it to be way over 14 days Verizon, not me!!! I have a $299 non return fee for the device on my bill now. I WILL NOT pay it!!! If it's not fixed I will go straight to the attorney general as my next call because I'm not spending 8 more calls and 3 more chats to fix your incompetence! I am beyond fed up!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: My Next Call is the Attorney General!

ynggrsshppr91

First off Chat is for sales of devices and accessories only, no one there can send you a shipping label no matter how many times they said they would.

Second, why didn't you just take it to a store to turn it in if you didn't have a label?

Weth
Líder Sénior

I could not find a printer to print it is a very lame excuse. Staples, UPS stores, Office Depot all could have done this if you do not have a printer. You know no one that could have printed it for you. Certainly someone you know has a printer. And finally, a Verizon store would have taken the phone or at the very minimum printed your shipping label for you. Sorry, very little sympathy here for the "I don't have a printer" excuse.

amandasmom218
Miembro

First off, I did go to the corporate store and was told they could not accept the phone and I had to call customer service. Second, their are billing chat agents because it says billing and the agents I spoke too said they were billing. If they aren't able to send me a shipping label then they shouldn't say they are sending me a shipping label. The two times they said they were going to email me the label it never came (yes I checked my spam). Finally, I didn't ask for your sympathy!!

Message edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Me gusta

amandasmom218
Miembro

Thank you for asking why I didn't take it instead of taking me like the other post. My car has been broke down but yes I did go to the corporate store once and told them what was going on and was told I had to call customer service. I spoke with Mike the Manager at my corporate store 2 blocks from my job. The agents in chat I spoke with said they were billing and the chat I clicked on said billing. Trust me, I'm not trying to get out of returning it I have no use for it. I have seriously fought and fought with trying to return it since December for goodness sakes.

0 Me gusta