cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

My January bill is $900?!

Miembro

Buenas tardes.

Got in a financial jam at the end of 2016, and just got back up with Verizon.  I had 6 phones on my plan and removed 2.  we went over data, so I understand a little bit of it.  But $900?  This has got to be a mistake.  Going through the itemized billing, nothing matches what I was told.  Everything is more than twice what I was quoted.  Long and short, if this cannot be handled within 24 hours, I will not be a Verizon customer.  If you want your money, GET IN LINE.  If you want me as a customer, at least spread it out [Removed]

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My January bill is $900?!

Líder Sénior

Each disconnected line, when reconnected, would have a $15 reconnect fee.  If the two lines you dropped were still in contract, or still had device payments due, then an ETF or the balance of the device payments would be due on termination.

You said the itemized billing does not match "what you were told" - what were you told, and what does the itemized billing say the charges are for?

Highlighted

Miembro

I was told 150 to reactivate the phones, transferred upgrade credits so no

payoff on the phones (iPhone 4s) and 389 for the monthly. We did go over

on data, so another 150. So, max was 689. Then a bill for 900. I just

don't have that kind of money. I have 3 kids, a car and house payment,

plus bills. $389, ok. I could probably even squeeze the 689. but 900? I

am done. Verizon will have to send it to collections. They have gotten

enough of my money. I'll get a pay as you go phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer, JOHGOI57. Let's partner together to customize a solution so you can stay a part of our happy wireless family. Did you get any of the data notifications about your usage? If you are unable to pay the balance in full by the due date then you have the option to make payment arrangements. This will ensure that your service remains active with us while you make payments. The number to our financial services dept is 866-266-1445.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes