Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
My Droid says sending text, but 1/2 of the messages never leave the phone. I have two phones, both having sililar problems?
dont43
Miembro

Droid says sending text, but 1/2 of the messages never leave the phone.  I have two phones, each having similar problems.

Issue started when I upgraded to new phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid says sending text, but 1/2 of the messages never leave the phone. I have two phones, both having sililar problems?
Snn5
Líder Sénior

What phone did you switch from? 

0 Likes
Re: My Droid says sending text, but 1/2 of the messages never leave the phone. I have two phones, both having sililar problems?
dont43
Miembro

Not that it should make a difference, but an older model Driod razor

0 Likes
Snn5
Líder Sénior

I ask because some Droids are on different versions of Android.  (Razr/Maxx, M, Ultra, Turbo)

0 Likes
Re: My Droid says sending text, but 1/2 of the messages never leave the phone.  I have two phones, both having sililar problems?
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

dont43,

I'd definitely be concerned if my messages weren't sending! Let's get that working correctly. Do those messages that don't leave the phone say they sent or something else? Does it seem to be messages to certain people or at certain times of day that don't send? Have we had any issues with calling or data?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes