cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Multiple Security & Privacy Notifications

ldarlee
Miembro

Several times a day I receive notifications prompting me to add Security & Privacy to multiple devices. I do not wish to do this. How do I disable this annoying marketing message?

Labels (1)

Re: Multiple Security & Privacy Notifications

OCwoodmanP
Miembro

I have the same issues. It's very irritating and I hope Verizon will respond as to how to make it stop. It's bordering on harassment.

Community Manager
Community Manager

ldarlee,

Let's put an end to those notifications. Is the application installed on the device? If so, you can simply disable/uninstall the application to prevent further notifications.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

OCwoodmanP
Miembro

This is not an acceptable solution.  If I uninstall it I lose the protection. Can't we get a setting to opt out of the notifications? It's like I'm getting spammed several times a day.

Ann154
Power User

There might be other apps that offer the same protection without the annoying notifications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your security is key at this point. We do value your feedback/recommendation. At this time, there is not a way to opt of the messages.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

ricardoc
Miembro

Disappointing.  These are ANNOYING!!!!!!!  Waste of time.

TLANGE55
Miembro

I am currently using this software.   I agree the "no errors found" notifications are annoying.  

Logically, you only want a notification if the software finds something wrong.   Then I definitely want to be notified.   If everything is fine, then I don't ever want to see a notification.   In the application, go ahead and log ALL actions to a log file that can be browsed.   But only alert/notify when there is a problem.  

Your car doesn't alert you when everything is fine.   Your phone shouldn't either.  

This is a Software Development 101 philosophy.   Get with it, boys and girls.   This application smacks of under-design. 

0 Me gusta