cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Multiple Lines One Account want to switch one to its own

Miembro

Basically I'm wondering if there's a way to switch a phone to its own account? For instance I have my iPhone, my dads phone and four tablets one for each for my parents and one each for my sister and her husband. So, I'm wondering if there's a way that I can put my phone by itself under my account and switch my dads phone and four tablets to a different one so I don't have to keep paying for devices that I don't personally use. I hope that made sense. Thanks for any advice 🙂

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Multiple Lines One Account want to switch one to its own

Asistencia al cliente

Mini11488, thanks for the details. I have good news! You guys can always complete a process that is called an Assumption of Liability. You would give authorization to release the numbers to your father. Then he would call in and complete the process of setting up the services in his name. You can find out more details on the process here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/my-verizon-faqs/ under the "Assumption of Liability" section. Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns. .

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Mimi11488, I understand what you are looking to do. We would love to be able to help you out today. There is a few quesitons that I have for you today about this process. Are you looking to keep all the services under your name? Or are you looking to have your phone in your name and then the rest of the lines go into one of your other family memenbers names? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Highlighted

Miembro

Yes that is exactly what I want to do keep my phone in my name and switch the rest to probably my dads name but he doesn't have his own account.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Mini11488, thanks for the details. I have good news! You guys can always complete a process that is called an Assumption of Liability. You would give authorization to release the numbers to your father. Then he would call in and complete the process of setting up the services in his name. You can find out more details on the process here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/my-verizon-faqs/ under the "Assumption of Liability" section. Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns. .

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes