cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Moving to Verizon has been on of the worst experiences in customer service

Miembro

This has been the worst experiance of moving from ATT to Verizon.  From the fact that I was not told of all the charges up front, to no live support and the chat service dumping me off and not answering my questions, to terrible coverage in my area, even though the map shows i should have excellent coverage.  We are now working on the 16th hour of my being on the phone with either Verizon or ATT.  I still do not have the coverage issue resolved, not the billing issue.  I asked three different reps to have a manager call me back and not one person has called me back.

So now I have a bill for 4 lines that is higher than 6 lines from ATT.  I have terrible coverage.  Was billed more than i was told it would be.  No manager has called me back.  The best was when I was told the poor coverage was due to the plan i purchased.  Better plan, better coverage.  I had to explain to the verizon rep that cell coverage had nothing to do with download speed.  

So, now i have to research yet another carrier, because ATT and Verizon both have gotten far to large for their own good.   But I am not a large company with leverage so I am stuck with fending for myself.  

And last but not least, on the Verizon chat groups claim that no one can make outside calls when i asked that we have a live conversation.  A communication company that sells voice services cannot allow anyone to make outside calls....let that sink  in. 

If a Verizon manager wants to talk live, i would love to have that conversation.  Somehow I do not think that will happen.

Pestañas (1)
0 Likes

Re: Moving to Verizon has been on of the worst experiences in customer service

Community Manager
Community Manager

Yangfuli

It concerns us deeply to hear about the negative experience you've had with us and our service. We strive to provide clear information when it comes to our plans. You mentioned a few different issues and I would like to begin the coverage problem. Describe how voice, text, and data are working. In which zip code are you located? As for receiving a phone call, we definitely have phone support. Keep in mind that when using Social Media or live Chat, these platforms are designed for customers who do not want to call customer service. Their phone number is 800-922-0204.

SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I called customer service many times and many different departments within customer service.  50% of the live phone calls were disconnected.  Anytime a manger would like to call me directly, as i have now asked 6 times, i would be happy to talk live.  Again, it amazes me that a communicaiton company that sells cellular service and PHONES, will not have a manager CALL a customer to resolve an issue.  I might be old school, but texting, emails, customer blogs (like this one) seems to be the only method of communicaiton rather than live phone calls where customer issues can be resolved in a more appropriate forum.  But this is all I am left with since no Manager has chosen to return my request for a phone call, nor have I been given a managers name or phone number so I can call them.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am now working on day 4 and still no manager from Verizon has chosen to return my call requesting that i speak to someone concerning my experiance and what i feel are overcharges (bait and switch).  This is one of the reason i left ATT.  If this is how Verizon treats new customers, i have a real concern if i stay with Verizon.  I will give it until the end of today.  No call, I will be forced to find yet a new carrier.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You had 14 days to decide wether this was going to work out or not, why did you stay to get billed if coverage was bad in your area?

It doesn't matter if it's a communication company, no supervisor from a call center is going to call you on their personal phone. If this was follow-up from a work phone by a supervisor you already spoken to, that's different. Inbound centers are called inbound centers for a reason.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Yangfuli,

We definitely don't want to lose you, and we definitely want the transition over to our network to be smooth and easy. I regret to learn about any and all inconvenience to you. I know it's important to have all the details, and it's no fun to receive a bill that is higher than expected. I'm a consumer, too, so I totally understand how that feels. If we missed a callback request from you, I do apologize. Instead of troubleshooting here, I will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again, Yangfuli!

Now that we're in a Private Note, I would like to get some information from you, so I can reach out. If your concerns have been resolved since you posted last, please let me know. If you still need assistance, please provide the following:

-Your first and last name

-Your mobile number

-A good contact number for you (if not your mobile number)

-A good time to call you (including your Time Zone)

We can address your billing concerns, any and all service issues, and I can complete an account analysis for you, to make sure you're set up for success. Have a great day!

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We don't want you to leave the family. We are happy to assist you here. We will send a Private Note to proceed further. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I responded in private mode with my number.  Still no call

0 Likes