cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Moving Overseas

Miembro

I've just received orders to move overseas at the end of April for a minimum of 3 years.

How do I either:

1. Suspend my services until I return or;

2. Cancel my contract before it's up?

Thank You!
Michelle

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Moving Overseas

If this is military service I believe Verizon will let you suspend for up to 3 years.I guess it depends if you like your number or not.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you are all set with your service. We understand the importance of suspending your service while you are out of the country. To clarify, is this for military? 

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Hola Jasper,

It's on orders, but I'm a DOD Civilian.

If I can suspend my phone for that time, how do I go about canceling my services, hopefully without penalty?

Thank You!
Michelle

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@MICLEU43

Thanks for the additional details, Michelle. I want to ensure you are fully aware of your options with managing and making changes to your account while you're overseas.

First, we need to confirm if your service is for military services. Do you currently qualify for our Military Discount: http://vz.to/2mPuCJp?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes