cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Plan More Everything

blue1798
Miembro

I recently switched to this plan and am trying to figure out what I can and can't do with plan.  I was told I am now able to add up to 9 additional lines?!  Does that include switching an existing verizon member from their own plan onto my plan?  Would there be any cost involved?  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: More Everything Plan

Community Manager
Community Manager
You made a great switch, blue1798. The More Everything plan www.vzw.com/more is fantastic for anywhere from 1-10 lines of service. If you have a family member that you'd like to join your plan, we do offer an easy option called an Assumption of Liability http://spr.ly/6584CDtg where you can take over the remainder of that person's contract and have it billed along side your line to share with your data allowance. There's no charge for this process.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager
You made a great switch, blue1798. The More Everything plan www.vzw.com/more is fantastic for anywhere from 1-10 lines of service. If you have a family member that you'd like to join your plan, we do offer an easy option called an Assumption of Liability http://spr.ly/6584CDtg where you can take over the remainder of that person's contract and have it billed along side your line to share with your data allowance. There's no charge for this process.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

sprmankalel
Leader

It means exactly that. If the line is a smartphone it would be an additional $40 monthly. If it is a basic phone it would be $30 or $20 if you qualify.

0 Me gusta