cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Month to Month Plan - Data increase?

Miembro

I have recently hit the end of my contract and I am now month to month with Verizon, drastically decreasing my bill to something only around $60 a month since I no longer have to pay the edge fee for my iPhone I bought through the program. I am constantly hooked up to my work WiFi and Home and in the last two years have come no where close to hitting my 1 GB cap on my plan. The one time I did I was away I added on more temporarily while I was on vacation and when I spoke with a rep, they even recommended I don't increase because I'm always on WiFi and wouldn't need it. Conveniently, ever since my contract ended and I've gone month to month, I hit my data half way through the month. My cycle ends the 8th and today (the 20th) it's told me I'm at 75%. I feel like I'm being nickle and dimed. Something is going on. I haven't changed anything with my plan. I haven't changed anything in the apps or allowed data to be used when I'm not on it. I have the same routine every day and now it shoots up? I think it's way too fishy....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Month to Month Plan - Data increase?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Courtsize, thank you for reaching out to us and we can certainly look into this further to see what's causing the spike in your data. We have a data utilization tool that can help us determine what's causing the usage to spike on your device recently. Here's more information on how you monitor your usage on your account. http://vz.to/1E9LJSn

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Month to Month Plan - Data increase?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Courtsize, thank you for reaching out to us and we can certainly look into this further to see what's causing the spike in your data. We have a data utilization tool that can help us determine what's causing the usage to spike on your device recently. Here's more information on how you monitor your usage on your account. http://vz.to/1E9LJSn

View solution in original post

0 Likes