cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Mix up during upgrade order, no idea where my phone is or if it'll ever show up

Miembro

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge upgrade on 9/12.

The order sat there saying “Ready for UPS” (meaning the label had been printed by Verizon, but the package had not been scanned into the UPS system yet).

For ages my account said the return box for my current phone/trade-in was processing, but the Edge had shipped. Well, it still says my return box is processing, but I received it.

The Edge, however, nowhere to be seen (so much for free 2 day shipping!).

My order was processed, they took my money no problem, but the system had the orders all screwed up.

I dealt with several incompetent or computer-chat (seriously are these just Siri-esque interfaces?) representatives who had no information. Then when I was able to call at the weekend, I had a nice gentleman on the phone tell me there was some sort of problem/mix-up, and that it was all sorted out and the phone would ship as normal, same tracking number, etc.

NOW when I look up the UPS tracking number I see this:

Tampa, FL, United States

09/19/2016

7:04 A.M.

We're attempting to verify the package location. / Lost package investigation

Estados Unidos

09/13/2016

5:09 P.M.

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

That's making me feel mighty nervous! I almost switched to Sprint instead of upgrading, now I wish I had. It's a week later, no phone and no communication. Hell I'd walk into the store to collect it at this stage if it were an option now.

Anyone else deal with this? Customer Support want to look into this and help me out? I just simply don't have another 2 hours to sit on the phone again to deal with this a second time.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Mix up during upgrade order, no idea where my phone is or if it'll ever show up

While Verizon Wireless sold you the device, the shipping is not in their hands. Once the device leaves the warehouse, it is up to that entity to deliver the device. Call VZW all you want but your wasting your time. Call UPS.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Mix up during upgrade order, no idea where my phone is or if it'll ever show up

Miembro

Well the problem looks like, to me, UPS never even received the package to scan in and Verizon have shifted that blame on to UPS. Either way, these things are not my problem. Any other retailer out there would be resending me a package.

0 Likes