Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Re: Missing Device Payment Credits
sastone75
Miembro

No, they gave me a credit that paid 1 months bill, then they said they'd

send me a check for the remaining credit. Well instead someone in treasury

thought it be wiser to reverse my last 2 months of bills my debit card.

Well now its even more screwed up and looks like I've never paid any on m6

devices at all and they're back at full retail. Id made 4 payments on them.

N they keep telling me they're so sorry, they've never seen this before and

that though they're sorry there is nothing they can do. So now i not only

never got my original agreement of 15 a month for the 7plus or a 100 off

the iPad, i also paid 4 months of device payments that have disappeared and

no one knows how to fix it. To make it worse, I work for best buy so this

is a concession line or 3rd party employee account so most people cant even

get into it to help. So over it...

0 Likes
sastone75
Miembro

Mine wasn't timing either. Did you ever get it fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Ensuring your concerns are resolved is a must sastone75. I have sent you a private message to best assist.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

-DAVNIC68,

This is certainly not the experience we want for you.  I have sent you a private message as I want to ensure we get this taken care of for you once and for all. Please respond to me there so I can further assist you.

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAVNIC68
Miembro

Dear Erica,

I still am not receiving any of the device payment credits that were promised when I signed up with Verizon.  I have spoken with three agents on the phone and one on chat.  Three times I have been told they have figured out the problem and would contact me back in a few days when the changes had been processed.

The credits should reduce the device payment to $15 per month. 

Also, Voicemail has never worked on the (650) line.  When attempting to set the voicemail for that line, it replaces the message for my (206) line.  The (650) line has never been able to receive voice mails.

Please let me know the status of these issues.

David

CJPT05
Miembro

I am having the same issue switched to Verizon from AT&T in December of 2016 and was promised IPhone 7s at $15/month, 2 visa gift cards would be in the mail in 6-8 weeks, and promised over $600 in tradein credit. It's been 4 months. I've called several times. And after being told multiple times it will be reflected in next bill... the last time I called a manager stated the other representatives lied to me because they were to scared to tell me the truth that I was not eligle because I sent in my old phones after 60days... which was complete news to me because the deal did not coincide with the $15/month iPhone deal, it was totally separate And a rep had just told me over the phone 1 week before I sent them in that the quoted reimbursement amount would be honored because verizon was so back logged With tradeins!! after my phones were received I was then informed I would only receive $160 and I could not get them back! I am beyond frustrated and upset. Verizon has no integrity. I feel like I have been lied to and I wish that the consumers would come together and do something about these bad business & frankly unethical schemes that are going on!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

I apologize for the frustration you've experienced in not getting the entitled trade in credits, Cjptos. I want to look closer into this trade in credit issue to make sure it is resolved within the promotion guidelines. I sent you a private message and ask you to reply back to me. I'll be in touch with you within 24 business hours after receiving your reply. 

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JSC0101
Miembro

Customer reps are trained to, and their salaries are based on, denying any monies leaving the company.  The fact the company is entering into contracts and then using the customer reps to protect them while refusing to honor those contacts is FRAUD.

Not bad service, criminal fraud.

We are currently retaining attorneys to file class action charges on the behalf of Verizon customers who have and are experiencing this fraudulent behavior.

Stay tunes.

REBSWO67
Miembro

Nope ... I was told last month that the guy filled out paperwork and I would see a credit on my daughter's phone .... got it on my son's phone but still not on the second phone I bought back in December... [Removed] and they like to transfer you from rep to rep and keep u on hold til you're so [Removed]  you hang up. The stores are[Removed] that don't know up from down. Makes me want to scream. ! Never should have believed these jokers !

profanity and inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

REBSWO67

I assure that I committed work working with you to get this issue resolved. Please take a look at the message in your inbox for further assistance.

LasindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes