cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Misrepresented and Cheated

Miembro

I have been charged for phone insurance coverage for 3 phones, when I only asked for one to be covered.  This has been going on since March 2017, the service representative only took off the current month's charges.  Also I was charged for coverage as well as tech support when I only asked for replacement coverage.  When I recently went to the Verizon store in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. I was told by the sales associate that I could change my plan at any time and it would be pro-rated.  When I called to actually change my plan, the phone representative said that it could not be changed until the start of the next billing cycle.  If this is not rectified, I will take my business elsewhere.  I think that you people are crooks.

Paul [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Misrepresented and Cheated

Expert

Why didn't you review your bills sooner?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

If you looked at your bills you would have easily seen the charges. Even if not didn't the price you were paying seem a bit too high? You can't blame Verizon for 20 months of insurance when looking at your bill or My Verizon at ANY time over the last 600 days would have easily shown the extra insurance. Take some responsibility for your part in this.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

This is SOP with cell carriers.  You are supposed to regularly read the bill for accuracy.  Going a year and a half without disputing a charge and paying all this time means you approved the charges as valid.  And it's not like Asurion is going to issue a refund to Verizon either.

Highlighted

Verizon Employee

PAULCRSM, we never want to lose a valuable customer like yourself. We know the importance of getting the correct information and being able to change your plan when you want to. We want to help you in any way we can.

We sent you a Private Message here through our Community Forum. Please respond only to that Private Message going forward.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes