cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Misquoted for IPhone 11 Pro via Verizon Messager - Overcharged without Authorization

Miembro

Community,

I urge you NOT to use the Verizon chat feature to receive quotes and/or purchase devices.  I was incorrectly quoted for a device in August 2020 and recorded the entire conversation (THANKFULLY) and used to dispute the full price charge that was $600 more than I was quoted by two different chat representatives.

After countless hours trying to obtain the chat transcript or a live body on messager, I was told that they are not Verizon employees and, therefore, couldn't help.

I finally reached Roberto, an escalations manager, who provided his direct email and took my evidence of the misquote/overcharge.  After several days of investigation, Roberto called to give me the happy news that I supplied the appropriate documentation to warrant a $600 credit back to my account statement.

That was August 4th, 2020.

I've followed up several times asking for confirmation of when this credit could be applied to my account and I've received no response.

Verizon -

My next step is to reach out to the Better Business Bureau to report this misrepresentation of device prices in an effort to obtain my billing information and charge me full price without any authorization.

Please contact me to resolve.  This is grossly unfair.

0 Likes

Re: Misquoted for IPhone 11 Pro via Verizon Messager - Overcharged without Authorization

Asistencia al cliente

As a consumer myself, I understand the importance of getting the deal that you signed up for & well as accurate information to help guide your choices. I am very concerned to read that you were charged $600 more that you were quoted. That is not okay and should have never been charged without your agreement. 

To best assist, I will be sending you a Private Note in a moment.

0 Likes

Re: Misquoted for IPhone 11 Pro via Verizon Messager - Overcharged without Authorization

Miembro

The same exact thing happened to my husband in August as well!  He just spent 3 hours today (Nov 3, 2020) on the phone with Verizon and got a supervisor who was rude and not helpful and said there was nothing he could do and we would be paying full price for the 2 iphone 11 pro max phones we bought for our sons.  He was quoted $22 per phone each month and now they won't honor that price! He even took a screen shot of the chat window to show the price.  I know they have the chat record in the system somewhere but won't honor it. Not happy with Verizon at all.  We have been with Verizon for many years and now we want to leave, but have to pay for these phones.  So wrong on so many levels!  The corporate monster is taking advantage of a long standing customer and we will be looking for service elsewhere as soon as we can break away.  

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

We are sorry about the experiences that you have and want to make sure you are all set with your account. With regard to the account we would like to review this more in a private message. Please message us in private to further review the account. 

0 Likes