cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Misled by Verizon Rep's

Kodi_Smith
Miembro

The week of Thanksgiving I added a line to my plan and purchased the LG G3 for the new line. I asked the rep mmultipletimes about the pricing of the phone and if there would be a sale price closer to Christmas as I was willing to wait for the best price. I was told no the rebated cost of $199 was the best this phone would get for the next year or so. I pulled the trigger based on this information. Lo and behold not even one month later the LG G3 is now a free phone. I was lied to point blank by 3 different reps. Also when I switched to Verizon in April of 2014 I was supposed to get an employee discount of 17% off my monthly bill. Every month I would bring this up when my bill came and I was always told it was in process. Finally, last month after repeatedly being told the discount was being addressed, I found the link on the website to add my own company discount and requested the verification email.  Basically since April of 2014 to now, Verizon has collected over $480 dollars from me unethically.  I called again today to address both concerns and was told they would be willing to give me a $30 credit versus the $480 I have been overcharged.  I have filed a complaint with the FCC and my State's attorney.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Misled by Verizon Rep's

Cruser2008
Novice

For the phone pricing, they don't have information on sales that are going to happen later on until they are actually on the site.

0 Me gusta

Kodi_Smith
Miembro

This is untrue ... as I was told today and by another rep at a different store. The stores were informed the week before Thanksgiving and the rep I spoke with today on the phone even confirmed they new of the sale. I was not near as upset until she confirmed this. I was also told if I had gotten online just 5 days ago and seen this sale I would have been able to get the price credited back because of the time period it's been since I ordered the phone.

0 Me gusta

dad_of_2

How could one rep over the phone know what sales rep in the store knew or even from store to store?  They have diffent training and different things they can see or know about. Some are verizon direct reps and other work on behalf of verizon, so they would have different information.  Have you gone back to were you bought the phone to see if they knew about the future sale?

As fair as the price adjustments, you as the consumer should know what the policies are on that subject.  Becouse you were not educationed on it, that is not Verizon fault.

With the discount, you should have gotten it sooner (I thing you are right there), but I do not feel they were unethical. You chose to pay your bill without seeing the discount on it.  You did not have to pay it, you would lose service, (becouse you are holding up your end of the contract) but you had the choice.

I really do not think that the FCC or the State's attorney is going to see they did anything worng. Plus they tried to fix it by giving you the $30 credit. They could not have done anything.

0 Me gusta

brando8998
Novice

The inventory between VZW stores varies so I would think that it would vary as well with CS. As the other person stated how could any of the reps know about a future promotion? The point of current promotions is to get customers into those and based on how they turn out would be how future promotions are determined. A rep can't sell you on something in the future if there is already a promo currently in place.

As far as the discount goes I know that it can be verified through Verizonwireless.com/discounts and the verification email is sent directly to your work email. As a previous poster stated it is not Verizon's fault that you were not educated as the information is provided on their website.