cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: Misleading and lying reps

Miembro

Obviously you either work for a phone carrier or Verizon because I don't know anyone that would be ok with being told they would have a bill significantly cheaper than what the actual amount is.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I expect people to read everything in front of them and double checking no matter what carrier. It is some thing that has been said by numerous people who have never worked for any carrier will tell you. The FTC, and a Lawyer will tell you also. Ever heard the old saying "Get it in writing?" Tried and true advice that has been around for decades long before carriers were around. Shoot Verizon God awful receipt they give you is everything in writing which you could have spent 5 minutes to see everything and also if there is a discrepancy easily could have gotten fixed right then and there.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro
I've used the "chat" option under the topic Support twice. Both times I felt like I was buying a car at a dealership. I would ask, "My device was "paid" and I expected, and was told, that the bill would be the same minus the installment payment ($26.98) I'd been paying for my Iphone. But it's not. It's .......which is less than half of the installment payment. Why?" Response condensed, "Oh, we can give you a better data plan for the money you're paying now which is less than you were paying for less........My supervisor says that the plan you were using is not available anymore......." Almost an hour later I got them to subtract the $26 with the "assurance" it would remain that price for 12 months. I took what I could get, but, you guessed it; next month, it went right back up to the amount I had disputed, and it didn't include my State of GA employee discount. (I don't know the politics involved in that.) I called just yesterday, and this time I just contested the lack of the discount. I was told that that the discount was on the equipment (ie phone); so when it was paid for, no more discount. I called Jesse's (or whatever the rep's name really was) bluff and told him that was not so and If it wasn't reinstated, I go elsewhere and I'd let the state know of the shenanigans I went through to finally have the rep say he'she would submit a request for reinstatement of the discount and that I'd hear back in 7-10 days to confirm or deny. Yea, right. I won't hold my breath. The more money they make, the greedier they become. P. Owen Atlanta
0 Me gusta
Covid19