cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Misleading and lying reps

Miembro

Upgraded my phone 3mths ago and told bill would be 214. 1st month it was.  Next month it was 268. Went to store and was told that was the way it should be. Daughter-in-law upgraded her phone and was told bill would be 230. Bill came. 284. There are 4 smartphones on plan with 12g shared data. No overages. Sad thing is sprint service sucks or we would switch

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Misleading and lying reps

Líder Sénior

The plan itself is correct but they didn't state the full amount with all the addons you had?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

how many device payments do you have? how many of those 4 phones are under contract? do you have insurance/family base/caller name id on any of them?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

We now have 3 payments and do have ins. Reps knew all of this when they made quotes. My mistake was not keeping work sheet where they did there calculations

0 Me gusta

Líder Sénior

The plan itself is correct but they didn't state the full amount with all the addons you had?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

They had all that info. It was on worksheet. But worksheet gone now

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

It should be on yow receipts too. Was there for me when I bought anything.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I Was an A+ math student in school, so I never trust the math skill of anyone who relies on a computer to make change.

I always ballpark my totals.  In my experience, they provide totals for service only.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

If you are expecting an exact dollar amount every single month then you are the one that is clearly confused

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I will immediately disregard any complaint that starts with "I was told". If you're that concerned, educate yourself and that way you don't have to rely on entry level employees giving you an exact dollar amount that you will have every single month

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Whagedorn, it's important that we always set the right billing expectations for you. For your convenience, you may view the itemized detailed charges for your plan online at My Verizon http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Covid19