cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Mislead by chat sales. Want my account fixed.

Miembro

I was told that if I got two of our lines on verizon edge (without more everything) I would still receive the monthly discount. I was very clear about this with the sales representatives and received acknowledgement of it. I am not receiving a discount. In fact, the discount I was told for nationwide talk was for data. I was told this by three chat sales representatives. I just viewed my bill and logged onto the chat again to ask where the discount was and was told the edge discount was ONLY for more everything. Why would you even allow people to sign up for it if it's not fully usable on the account?

Suddenly, my bill has gone from $293 to $430 ($84 of which is a one time tax that I was expecting). This is unacceptable. I was lied too and mislead by your employees. I cannot afford to pay that much each month. There is an older person on the account that will not get a smart phone so the more-everything plan is just not reasonable for us.

I am beyond furious. I want this fixed. Either give us the discounts promised by your sales team or switch the phones to something "free" with an activation cost. They were put on the edge program to save money. Not to cost us more.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Mislead by chat sales. Want my account fixed.

Change your plan to the More Everything. Your old plan is overpriced anyways

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

What is the reason you are still on old Nationwide plan? How many lines do you have? Are any of them unlimited data?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I just did. It's unacceptable that I was lied too though by sales. Total savings ~2.30 from the old plan. So not much difference before edge savings for the two lines. I want this month's bill adjusted though. I doubt it will happen. I have little faith in this company if three of it's employees intentionally lie.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Without knowing what you actually clarified I am guessing they probably thought your had an employer discount

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Did you make sure you are still getting the best deal? For example, with any Edge phones, 4 GB is going to cost more than getting 6 GB because your per line monthly Edge discount goes from $15 to $25. Also if you have any other phones that are out of contract, you can get additional per month discounts on them while on More Everything.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente
I regret to hear of the recent experience you had when upgrading your equipment. I know how important it is to ensure you are getting the best value for your money Lisapurple83. Did you remain on the Nationwide Talk and Text plan with an Edge agreement? Which phones did you upgrade too?  Just to clarify, you were advised of the $15.00 off smartphone line access discount with Edge?

Gracias,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente
Weth, those are some great questions! Thanks for helping us support our customers here. click http://vz.to/1FiC5Bf to view all of our new MORE Everything plan options.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

We have one person that refuses to get a smart phone because he's older and doesn't want "all that new fangled stuff". And one line still had unlimited data.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

to answer your question. I was told repeatedly that the discount would still apply for the full values even though we were on Nationwide Talk and Text. To be specific I itemized the things in the chat session and received confirmation. If I was incorrect the sales associates should have said so and made it blatantly clear instead of pushing the sale and saying whatever it took to get the sale.

The line which previously had unlimited data got an LG G3 and switched his data to the verizon Maxx 6GB (which I was told would be discounted $25 due to edge).
The other line previously had 2gb of data and got a Sony Xperia. I was told he could switch to Maxx as well after activating the phone by calling the activation number - which was incorrect. But even with 2gb of data I was told he would save $15 on his data.

Yes, it was stated as data discounts not line access because of nationwide plan. I itemized each item in the chat session as i said before. Very similar to like I just did. Specifically I itemized it as: $30 for verizon maxx 6gb data -$25 for edge + the cost of the phone = the total. And received "Yes that is correct" repeatedly. Nothing was stated saying on line access fees for "More everything" only. In fact, one of the sales reps even looked at our plan and said it would save us more to stay with the nationwide and not switch.

I have since switched to the more everything plan because it's past 30 days on both phones so can't return them. I would like to see something along the lines of a discount for edge applied to my account for this month's bill. At least for the values I was told I would receive ($40 for the two lines). And perhaps some more training for the chat sales reps might be in order as well.

0 Likes