cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Mint App Continues To Disconnect From Verizon

TYamashita
Miembro

Constantly asking for the make and model of the phone is absolutely useless.  If you did in fact have any familiarity with Mint, you would see that it's an authentication issue between Mint's servers and Verizons.  This happens across ALL devices, on ALL networks becuase it has nothing to do with the device or the app.  It happens on every single browser on my laptop and two desktops, my ipad, my iphone, etc.

It is 100% an issue with the way that Verizon has implemented two-factor authentication.  I have a dozen accounts with various billers and financial institutions set up in Mint, and Verizon is the only one that has this issue.

This could be as simple as talking to the folks that run the web services side of the business.  Please escalate this issue to people who know what they're talking about.

bardis
Miembro

This isn't a device issue. Mint can't connect to Verizon to allow account logins or setting up accounts. I treid deleting my wireless account from Mint now I can't add it back because Verizon is blocking Mint from connecting. This has been a worsening problem for months and it's a Verizon problem that needs to be corrected. I use Mint for all my other accounts with no problems. It only an issue for my Residential and wireless Verizon accounts. Verizon must adress this issue.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

bardis, I totally understand your concern regarding the 3rd-party app Mint and I know how important this is to you. However, it is a 3rd-party app which we are not able to troubleshoot. I assure you that we are not blocking you from using it. I recommend reaching out to the Mint app tech support for further assistance. 

DiaS_VZW

0 Me gusta

kaib
Miembro

Has there been any resolution to Mint not working? I have been trying to connect it and it just tells me to try again later. Is there any answers at all?

BillM8888
Miembro

To whoever asked if there is a resolution, the last response from Verizon was, "it's not our problem, call Mint." A ton of people had already done just that, and were told verbally and in writing that the reason that Verizon is virtuallly the only vendor that does not connect with Mint is that Verizon's server is blocking them. This was all posted previously. Unfortunately, it sounds to me like the issue is closed from Verizon's standpoint, and from their perspective has been "resolved."

dayton115
Miembro

Verizon wireless is not connecting to Mint.  It is the only billing website that doesn't.  Can you please fix this?  Why can't Verizon connect to Mint when every other company out there can?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, dayton115! We certainly understand your concern and we would be more than happy to help you with the app (Mint). Can you elaborate further? When did this issue start? Have you ever downloaded it before?

RachelM_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

benjiC360
Miembro

Hello, RachelM_VZW! Have you gone back to read the rest of this thread? The other posters explain the problem very clearly despite the continued lack of support from Verizon. I personally use Mint to manage all of my accounts. Verizon is the only one that refuses the connection. Is there a solution to this issue? Please read the thread, there are only two pages and all the necessary details have been provided by others.

¡Gracias!

Etiquetas (2)

Black-Hand
Miembro

Yep- it's a year an a ahalf beyond the inital posting, and the problem persists. And yes, Verizon, I've reinstalled, rebooted, reeneterd teh account and every otherre-everyting. Your IP is blocke from Mint, so it's not an app or phone issue (as I use it in iOS, PC, and OSX), it's on YOUR end!

Community Manager
Community Manager

We certainly want our customers to be able to use the apps that they want to use on their phones. Have you contacted the App Developer directly regarding this issue? 

Are you able to use the app when connected to Wi-Fi?

StevenG_VZW

0 Me gusta