cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Minimum Service Contract Fee

MELCAM34
Miembro

no I can pretty much guarantee that’s not accurate. Apple didn’t subsidize my two iPhone x that transferred over nor the replacements form my kids crushed ones not eligible for upgrade yet they are still attempting to charge the $20 fee on all 4 lines.

0 Me gusta

lukevinyl

Aha, so now we know that your kids ARE legitimately being charged the extra amount. If they are "not eligible for upgrade yet" that is because they are still in a contract.

So now we have the story on 2 of them, and they are indeed rightfully being charged the extra amounts...

So what is going on with the other two?

0 Me gusta

lukevinyl

And the email that you had to accept for it to move from a business to a personal account had this info in it.

Again, this is the Terms and Conditions that I recommended you pay attention to prior to accepting. When you accepted that in email it was a done deal and the line moved over to a personal account as you just agreed to those Terms and Conditions, assuming liability.....

0 Me gusta

ptlowe346
Miembro

Actually lukevinyl, who doesn't work for Verizon, I read through the terms

and conditions prior to accepting. It did NOT have the $20 minimum service

fee information in it. This omission is the reason for my entire issue.

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 5:48 PM, lukevinyl <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, MELCAM34. I want to make sure you have a clear understanding of the bill and the service you pay for. Are you referring to the $20.00 line access fee per line or a different charge?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

ptlowe346, we don’t want you to leave the Verizon wireless family behind. Please allow me the opportunity to review your account and available options. I sent you a private message, please feel free to respond at your earliest convenience. 

JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

ChristinaB_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

I'm so sorry for any and all inconvenience with regard to the pricing plans. We don't want to lose you and would like you to stay in the Verizon Wireless family. Our plans have a monthly charge for the plan and a monthly charge for the line. We do have different pricing for the Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited plans, check them out here: Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless

Each line has a charge, but there is no charge for the plan. Please keep in mind that you can change plans whenever you want, at no cost. How does this sound?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

MARLOT83
Miembro

I am having the exact same issue. I transferred from my business plan earlier this month and discussed the pricing, what I believed to be IN DETAIL with the representative. I received my first bill last week and see this surprise $20 charge, which was not disclosed. I don't understand why I'd continue to pay Verizon's exorbitant prices when I can just pay the termination fee and go to a more reasonably priced carrier without mystery charges.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

lukevinyl

Well it isn't a mystery charge.

There IS a reason for it which can be verified and  confirmed like any other specific details online.... It specifically states in the FAQ's:
"Monthly line access charges for smartphones on the new Verizon Plan differ based on if you received a 2-year contract discount on the phone when you bought it:

•If you purchased the phone at a discounted price and signed a 2-year contract, the monthly line access charge is $40 until the device contract expires

•All phones not on a 2-year contract (e.g., purchased through device payment, bought at full price, etc.) have a monthly line access charge of $20

Te puedes cambiar al nuevo Plan Verizon en cualquier momento, pero los cargos de acceso mensual por línea de todos los dispositivos con contratos por 2 años seguirán siendo de $40 hasta el vencimiento del contrato de cada dispositivo. Once each device contract expires, the monthly line access charge will automatically drop to $20."

This was taken from The new Verizon Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless in the section that states "Why do some smartphones have different monthly line access charges on the new Verizon Plan?"

You CAN go to another carrier but it isn't a mystery charge and is listed on the site as such.... This is just what I found right off the bat when I looked at the frequently asked questions but is likely listed other places as well....

I'm sorry you expected the rep to not miss anything but this naturally happens as humans are not perfect creatures which is why it always makes good sense to do a bit of research yourself before expecting anything to be exactly as expected "word of mouth"....

This could happen at any provider and potentially anytime you rely on what a rep told you whether wireless service or elsewhere, and so while you absolutely can go to another carrier-- the potential for this to occur is just as possible as with VZW if you aren't doing the research yourself....

0 Me gusta

MARLOT83
Miembro

While I'm sure it made your day, lukevinyl, to come here and give your rather lengthy and unsolicited opinion, you did not take part in my initial coverage and plan research, nor my discussion with the Verizon representative. I did not post on here to get an unhelpful response from you, but rather to further discuss with Verizon, as it seemed they were willing to assist the other user with the same issue. Have a glorious evening!

0 Me gusta