cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Message+ conversation title

Miembro

When I open messages and see all of the group messages they all just have a few of the names of the people in that group.  Instead of names, can I just assign a group name like "softball team" or "neighbors" or something?  Some of the same people are in each group, so sometimes I have to open the conversation to see which group of people are in it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Message+ conversation title

Miembro

This has been an issue since at least 2016. I copy/pasted this question from a user's question and Verizon response from 2016 in which this feature was supposedly being worked on. I would hope such a feature that is available on almost every major texting app would not take more than 2 years to implement.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Message+ conversation title

Asistencia al cliente

mhossan, we understand how important it is to ensure that your messaging app has all the bells and whistles that you're looking for. We've lifted up your feedback regarding the option to name a specific group within your messages. You will also be able to reach the application developers at "VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com" for additional questions and comments.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes