cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Message + App Stopped Working

JulesB123
Miembro

All of a sudden none of my texts will pull up. When I click on a text, I get a grey screen and a circling circle thing. I have it all updated and am using Version 6.6.3. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.

I have space available on my phone, so I don't think that's an issue AND I have cleared the cache.  How can I get my texts back? How can I text again? How can I receive texts? I don't want to get rid of it because I hadn't downloaded pictures yet that people have sent to me! ¡AYUDA!

Labels (1)

Re: Message + App Stopped Working

Community Manager
Community Manager

I depend on my texts to work for me, and as it happens, I also use Message + on a Galaxy S7. You are in good hands here, JulesB123. I can tell you’re mainly concerned about pictures you haven’t saved, so let’s start there. Please go into the native (Samsung) text app and open it. If prompted, you may change the default text app to that app. Once you have the Samsung native app open, you will see your texts (in a different appearance, of course). Use that Samsung native text app to save the pics you want to your phone. Now that you did that, you can proceed with uninstalling any updates to the Message + app. Finally, power off the phone for a minute, power back on, and update the Message + app again.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Blurie2003
Miembro

My messages on message+ are out of order.  They were on 6.6.1. I just updated to 6.6.3. Sames issue. I have a galaxy s8. Any help would be appreciated. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Help is here for you Blurie2003. We want to make sure that we correct your messaging issue. You mentioned that your messages were out of order? There is another application called "Messages". Do your messages appear the same way in both? This detail will help us isolate the issue.BobbyN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Blurie2003
Miembro

I have a Samsung s8. I was using the original messages (orange and white app). My friend suggested I try the messages+ app (red and white) and download the desktop version of it on my computer as well.

My system did an update day before yesterday. It updated messages+ to 6.6.3.

When I text someone, their text appears above mine and out of place on all my texts. They just do not scroll down the page with the newest at the bottom. Its very annoying. I can skip over messages. I'd switch back to the other version if I could use it on my desktop as well. Any advice you have would be appreciated. thx

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Blurie2003,

My apologies for having this issue. Let's see what we can do. Have you set one of the messaging applications (Samsung Messages or Messages +) as your default? Have you checked to see if there is an update to the Messages + application to your desktop? Please clarify for me. 

ChristinaB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

jimsold
Miembro

It worked for about one minute then did it again. 

0 Me gusta