cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

MMS texting

goldw130
Miembro

I've been with Verizon for years. I've gone through three different types of phones (IPhone, LG, and Samsumg). I've used numerous texting apps. Every single phone and every single app have the same issue - group texting. When I'm using my phone for group texting, inevitably it gets overloaded, and the texts totally stop coming through and I can't send any. Doesn't matter if I'm on WiFi or data, doesn't matter if I have great connection. Even sometimes when it's just a few texts here and there, they come in completely out of order. Everything I read and everyone I ask says it's the Verizon network. Indeed, it seems that no one with any other carrier has this issue. I'm about ready to leave Verizon because it's so frustrating. Why can't this be fixed?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: MMS texting

Community Manager
Community Manager

goldw130, being able to send and receive group messages without issues is essential. The last thing we want is for you to feel like you need to leave to get your issues resolved.

I am happy to lend a helping hand. I would like to gather a few details to help isolate the issue. When did the issue start? What is the current make/model of your phone (include storage size)? Does the group messaging work fine until it gets 'overloaded'? The more details you provide, the better.

Gina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

goldw130
Miembro

The issue has been for years. Like I said, doesn't matter what kind of

phone I have. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S8, 64 GB. Group texting

works fine until suddenly it doesn't, which usually is when there's a lot

of texting going on. But nobody else with other carriers has this issue. My

texts will stop, then after while I will suddenly get a whole slew of them

at once. I am also unable to send texts for awhile while this is happening

- the ones I send just won't go through.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 3:04 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I appreciate all the added details, goldw130. I know how important it is to make sure your text messages are working properly.

When the group text messages stop working, do you get an error message when you try sending them? How often do you have this issue? When was the last time this happened?  

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

goldw130
Miembro

No error message, they just don't go through. Last time it happened was two

days ago.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 5:13 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Me gusta

goldw130
Miembro

Here is an example - as you can see, the messages clearly came in out of

order. The last message that came in at 2:15 should have been the first

message.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 5:13 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

If you attempted to attach screenshots via an e-mail reply, they won't post here on the forum.  You have to be logged into the forum, i.e.,

0 Me gusta

goldw130
Miembro

Here is an example - as you can see, the messages clearly came in out of

order. The last message that came in at 2:11 should have been the first

message at 11:40

20180904_141646.jpg

0 Me gusta

goldw130
Miembro

Another example - text in blue should have been after text in pink20180904_222443.jpg

0 Me gusta

goldw130
Miembro

More examples. In the bottom image, the texts from MP in green came in out of order. In the top image, I'm totally missing a text before the 1:23 text. 20180905_140534.jpg20180905_140608.jpg

0 Me gusta