cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Loyalty discount

Miembro

I have been a Verizon customer for 25 years..   This month my bill went up $30 and when I called to see why they told me that my Loyalty discount had expired.... So I asked Do you no longer consider me loyal? 

@@

They could not answer.  I sent in a negative survey and was called by a lady named Vida in regards to that she gave me a discount (not as much) and swore that it would not affect my contract end date. "Guess what two lines were extended a year."   That lady was supposed to call me back that day to give me some answers she was clueless about and said that I should call her at number she had texted to me which she claimed was her direct line and turned out to be a message line for her group in Atlanta. If I had not heard from her by 4 ATL time   I have left 7 messages and still no return call.   I am pissed at how they treat Loyalty Its only about getting new customers.  I have 6 GB of data which I don't use but If I try to go to three it costs me more! Go figure!

When my Svc agreement ends in April I will be looking to move my 4 lines elsewhere

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Loyalty discount

Community Manager
Community Manager

Bobk2121,

After 25 years of loyalty we would be sadden to see you.  Our customer service representatives should have set the right expectations and apologize for not having received the stellar customer experience that you should always have with us.  Allow us a chance to help turn things around.  I will send a private message to better assist you.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Does my 5 year tenure count as less loyal than your 25 years? What's the threshold? Why Do customers think that they should get a discount for buying a service? You either want the service at the price Verizon charges or you don't.

Highlighted

Miembro

Obviously You are not getting it or you would care if it was taken away. I think that most people could read that I Am unhappy with what I am paying.   I guess it makes sense to you that I would pay more for less data than I have.  Feel free to keep Paying more!!!     

Highlighted

Leader

I do have a discount and I do know that Verizon does NOT have to offer me a discount. I pay the appropriate fees for the services that I request. See, the business providing the services is the one who gets to decide how much said services cost and whether or not you get a discount. It's like going to Best Buy and saying that you want the 4K television with 3D capabilities and all the features that is priced at $2,000 and saying "I don't want to pay $2,000 can you give me a discount?". We have no problem paying asking price for other things, so why is this any different? If you feel like you are paying too much, MetroPCS is charging $30 for Unlimited Talk, Text and Data.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Boost is cheap too.  You have options for cheaper services.

0 Likes