cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Lost Unlimited Data Plan

utrocket29
Miembro

Hello, last saturday a number on my account with unlimited data was ported out to Virgin mobile without my permission. After going around and around with Virgin Mobile they admit it was their mistake. We were actually porting another number (my grandmothers) to a prepaid Virgin mobile phone since she really only uses about 5 minutes a month.

Anyways, I noticed it right away and called into Verizon. They were helpful and had the win back department port the number back in, they waived the ETF that was triggered and everything was fine. The win back department assured me the unlimited data was back it was no big deal. Come Monday I got an alert saying the data limit had been exceeded. Sure enough I logged into my account and the unlimited data plan was not put back as promised. I agreed to take back the rest of the contract which was like 11 months in exchange i would get unlimited data back. Monday the representative filed an inactive pricing request form. They told me it would take 48-72 hours to hear back, I've heard nothing. Now I'm wondering what I should do about this. I called today and they told me it can take 7-10 business days.

I remember this happened once several years ago and they had to do this inactive pricing request and it was relatively quick. Does anyone else have any idea how long this should take?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Lost Unlimited Data Plan

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like we need to access your account and follow up on this unlimited data plan issue, Adam. I have sent you a direct message, please reply to it at your convenience and I will follow up on the IPR process for you.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta