cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Lost Ipad Do not know verizon number to get support!!

hotzoop
Miembro

my son lost his ipad and we have been paying 20.00 per month while i try and figure out how to cancel my verizon subscription. I have no idea what the number was tied to the ipad. what can i do?  I have no idea how to contact Verizon without having that number.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Lost Ipad Do not know verizon number to get support!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

hotzoop,

We hear you. It's our goal to help you find that iPad or figure out where to go from here. I have sent you a private message, please respond to it at your earliest convenience.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Use the Contact Us link on any VZW webpage.

1-800-92-0204

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Slight typo

1-800-922-0204

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

hotzoop
Miembro

so sorry - yes I know that number and tried to call but the first question asked is "What the number of the device your are calling about?" or something close to that.

I do not know the number that was associated to the IPAD. and therefore cannot proceed.  if i hit 0 to try and get someone the response from the helpful robot was, "Sorry you are having trouble...Good Bye." <click> 

thanks for the help anyways

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Just continue to press 0. Do you not have a Verizon cellphone?

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Or go to a corporate store.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

If you are the account owner, log into your MyVerizon account. It should list the number associated with each device on the account.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's so sad to hear your son lost his iPad and it would even be sadder if you canceled his line, hotzoop. Let me help turn things around and look into any available options so you would reconsider staying with us. I sent you a private message and ask that you reply as quickly as possible. I am looking forward to hearing from you so we can work something out.

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Did you logon to find my iPhone and lock and search for the iPad?

0 Me gusta