cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Loss of all service and horrible chat experience.

Nitrohog
Miembro

Both Verizon wireless phones in my household have been flickering between 0 and one bar all night (normally a very strong signal and 4g). I tried resolving the problem with someone on the chat function but I can't even get a response there. Who can I contact online to resolve this since I don't have a landline?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Loss of all service and horrible chat experience.

Nitrohog
Miembro

I found out that it is in fact a tower problem in my area after I got too a location where I could call a Verizon rep this morning.  Thanks for the response and hopefully they'll have it up and running soon. My only concern now is if I'll be able to make an emergency call should the need arise?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Nitrohog,

Look no further for some assistance, we are here to save the day! What are the makes and models of your devices? Do you experience issues only at home or everywhere? What's your zip code? When did this start happening?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Nitrohog
Miembro

I found out that it is in fact a tower problem in my area after I got too a location where I could call a Verizon rep this morning.  Thanks for the response and hopefully they'll have it up and running soon. My only concern now is if I'll be able to make an emergency call should the need arise?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta