cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Losing my five free gigs of Verizon cloud

Miembro

This is more of a statement then a question. I just received a text today from Verizon or should I say the crooks that want to take all my money! They informed me that as of 3/2  they're going to take away my 5 free gigs of Cloud storage But they're going to be kind enough to charge me for more storage that I don't need. It may only be a few dollars a month and it might only be five gigs of cloud storage  but when your bills already $200 I think it's getting a little ridiculous it's just a real [removed] move!!! Oh and PS the five gig cloud storage I have a had for around 9 yearsAnd nothing on the plan says that it expires that was real nice Verizon thank you very much!!!! Just so you know that would’ve been a lot of cussing in this but they just would’ve cut it out like my five free gigs of cloud!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)

Re: Losing my five free gigs of Verizon cloud

Expert

If you don't want to pay the keeping the Verizon Cloud then don't. Remove the items stored on the Verizon Cloud and upload them to another cloud service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Miembro

Already did just had rant a Little

Leader

I guess I should be extremely outraged my account is losing 250gb of free cloud storage and I pay them over $400 a month!!!!! But I'm not.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

PIRATEDAN69,

We're sorry for any inconvenience and want you to have smooth sailing with VZW. We'll be here if you need any additional assistance.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Miembro

The point is..This free storage is part of the signed contract with Verizon.They could not show me where it says it was temporary or would be charged for it later.I have proof that says it was free up to 5GB if their app was installed.Basically it's a breach of contract and voids anything i signed.

Expert

It was a FEATURE and not part of the service contract. They can change the price of a FEATURE at any time. They changed the price of the Unlimited Smartphone data plan feature associated with the Nationwide Plans by $20 after several years of offering it and retiring it from being available to new customers. They decided to make the cloud storage feature have a premium charge so they are notifying customers of the change so the customers can make a decision on if they want to continue using the feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Miembro

It is part of my agreement,contract just like unlimited texting & Data.So i disagree with you on it just being a FEATURE and being able to change it midstream of my contract period. The $20 increase with the Nation Wide Plan only happened AFTER they stopped offering all long term contracts.

I still consider it Blackmail when you must "PAY UP OR LOSE" !

Especially after people used it for years and they(Verizon)KNOWS they have photos in storage they don't want to lose and Verizon is using that as leverage to get people to spend more money.

I understand that there are 2 things i can do..(1)Pay up...(2)Don't pay and lose it.

Thank you for your response and your view on this.

0 Likes

Expert

When exactly did the contract term end for when you first got the 5 GB free Verizon Cloud? Verizon hasn't offered contracts for service for years now. Your contract argument is just as expired as the example I gave.

0 Likes

Miembro

My contract has not expired yet,that's my point.

0 Likes