cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Long Time Customers do we matter?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We definitely value your loyalty and will make sure to forward your feedback on our rewards program to our leadership. Also, keep in mind that we do have different promotions available that have different requirements, you can always check our promotions from the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals/.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Looking at these blogs the latest one is from a month ago. Seeing 2 for 1 deals for new users, adding a line... After 25 years of Verizon getting the latest and greatest... I just may be a new user at ATT... But first have to see if they have coverage, ATT does give better discounts for my place of employment too. Coverage is in question.

Being able to afford Verizon isn't  the issue, appreciation for your customers goes along way with any business. Is the option is go to another company? My moto is if you are going to complain about it do something about it. 

Not looking to get something for nothing if there is a better deal I'm all for it.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your loyalty matters greatly to us. We would love an opportunity to review your account to see if there are any offers you may be missing. We will send a Private Note to proceed. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

The "Long Term Loyalty" issue sure hits home with me. As I see it Verizon does NOT show any concern for their "Long-Term" customers. Been with them since 2003, have had up to 12 devices on my plan at times. Becoming a "Senior Citizen' and going on a fixed income has created some financial issues, hence getting disconnected for non-payment. Then promptly paying the arrears, be warned, the charge you and additional $20.00 per line for reconnection. Now that sure adds insult to injury and shows one just how much Lack of Concern for Long-Term, Senior Citizen customers. I "only" pay Verizon over $4700.00 per year, so bang me with another $100.00. I will be doing EVERYTHING in my power to find a lower-cost cell-phone service. Hate to be leaving, but, hey stuff happens. My money tree died a while back.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

papa1950,

An extra $100.00 wouldn't be nothing to me either. We don't want to hear that you ended up paying extra when you already pay a lot for service. I know that we all need some extra time now and then. I've needed it myself. We would just ask that if this happens you let us know. There is never a need to be shut off and end up with reconnection fees. If you need only a few extra days there is no need to worry. If you need longer than that though we just recommend you reach out to our financial service team at 866-266-1445. They will gladly work with you to set up an arrangement and provide you more time. That is true for all customers, but is extra true for someone who has shown us the sort of long term loyalty you have. I'm very confident we'll be able to find a solution to make sure you avoid those extra charges and never have to worry about them in the first place. Does this make sense?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I'll try, but just a correction on my part. I was charged $200.00 on my January 2020 bill. Not just $100.00. I will be calling in the A.M. to get this resolved, I hope.

0 Likes