cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Long Time Customers do we matter?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important that you are helped and treated with respect when visiting any of our store locations. We are sorry that your experience with us was less than stellar. We want to restore the trust with you. We do value our loyal customers. I would like to review your account to see what options you have. I have sent you a private message so we can further assist you. 

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

The last thing we want is to lose your loyalty, julie5009! We certainly value your tenured and loyalty and we always want to help you in the best way possible. The upgrade fee has always been in place. Please keep in mind the upgrade fee applies when any device is activated to cover the costs of bringing on a new device to your line of service and powering our network. The great news is that it is only a one time charge and not a recurring monthly fee.

We understand that getting the best value for your money is a must. Are you currently taking advantage of the Auto Pay discount?  

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We do appreciate your grandmother's loyalty RyanP15715. I am a consumer myself so I understand when you need to upgrade a phone. Especially if it is an older device. I would love to see what options we have in getting her another device. I have sent you a private note so we can assist.  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I'd like to UPDATE this post, I've been hanging in for promotions ALL year for exisiting customers to upgrade their phone without having to add a line and I check every single month and NOTHING has been offered to long time existing customers.  Will there be any for the winter holidays?  I may have to finally change carriers after 20 years as we need new phones this holiday season.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Weliketobe We are always working on our promotions and we do currently have offers for everyone. can you tell us what you are looking for? Is there anything wrong with your current device? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Having to add a new line of service in order to receive the best possible deal is ridiculous. Why not just reinstitute 2-year contracts? 

The simple fact is that Verizon, as well as other mobile providers is hoping you won't jump ship as they honestly don't care about retention rates. 

Highlighted

Miembro

I've been with VZW since 1998 and been getting more and more frustrated each of the past 3 or so years. It's been worse than a root canal to get some sort of decent deals to upgrade. 

The worst just happened over the weekend!

I recieved a text that I can get $300 off certian phones for my 'Loyalty'. Not as good of a deal as New Line Req'd deals, but hey it was a deal I guess.

I chatted with a rep online and asked if I could get an iphone 7+ for $5/ mo like new customers would get, for my loyalty. At first they said Yes, so I started the order process. Then all of a sudden they tell me oh sorry it's $10/ mo and that was the best she could offer, but said I could call in the morning to talk to customer care and see if they can offer the $5.

When I called in the morning they not only said they couldn't do the $5/ mo, I then found out it was  now going to be $18.74/ mo!!!!! So she argues with me that the $10/ mo and the $5/ mo offers to me initially were 'mistakes' and could not be offered. But after maybe 15 minutes of her arguing with me, I asked for a supervisor, she then said she could go ahead and offer it to me for $10/ mo. What?? I thought she said it was not  possible to do either $10 or $5!??

Anyways I tried to call one more time this morning to talk to a supervisor but the rep said they would talk to one and let me know. He then comes back and tells me that they could not change the offer but would give me a $100 off credit...What?? So I would then pay $18.74/ mo and only get $100 credit? That's worse than $10/ mo!! 

Needless to say I have had enough. I am going to take my $2000- $2400 per year payments to another carrier. I can move to AT&T right now, get 2 very new phones, and still pay less than I am with VZW! 

I hope VZW is happy to lose &2400/ yr they would've gotten from me, for a measly $120 or so they save off of me by squeezing every dollar from me rather than giving their loayl longtime customer the same courtesy as a NEW LINE REQ'D!!!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

@Verizoneatsprolapse wrote:

Having to add a new line of service in order to receive the best possible deal is ridiculous. Why not just reinstitute 2-year contracts?  

Possibly you don't realize it was Verizon's policy to increase your line access fee by $20/month for lines under contract? That makes your monthly bill go up by $480 over the 2 yr contract while the discount offered on phones in exchange for signing that contract usually maxed out at $450!!!! That means you are paying an extra $30 for any phone you purchase in this manner OVER the full retail cost.

Instead, you could simply purchase a phone on the payment plan and increase your monthly payment by a similar amount by just making the device payments. There isn't really much difference than being on contract aside from the fact you are only paying full retail cost for the phone when on payments instead of paying full retail cost + at least $30 if you choose to do so on contract.

Fojr example: by signing a 2 yr contract, you get a $450 discount on a $1000 iPhone. That means you are paying $550 for the iphone either up front or with monthly payments of $22.92 for 24 months PLUS $480 in additional line access fees for that line over the 2 yr contract. Either way, that means you are paying Verizon $1030 instead of $1000 for the phone if you were to sign a 2 yr contract. How is that a benefit????

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We don't want to see you leave and we certainly appreciate your loyalty. We will be sending you a private message to further assist.

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I totally agree, it would be nice to receive a discount on a new phone without adding a new line. The whole family is already with verizon. For me the loyality program is a sham since I don't have access to concerts, restraunts, and coffee shops. I collect my $5 toward a new phone but it will take years to have enough to get a decient price.