Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Long Time Customers do we matter?

Community Manager
Community Manager

WELIKETOBE

This long term relationship is important to us. We hope that you allow us to continue as your wireless provider for many more years. Fact is, w love to see you take advantage of amazing deals on our network. Existing customers like yourself can take advantage of our promotional offers, as well. However, some deals require that you add a new line service. Stay tuned for future deals that may fit your needs here: 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/ 

LasinaJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Good to hear that Verizon cares about loyal long time customers, I will hang in there to see what promotions and/or reward programs Verizon will offer to loyal customers......a promotion aimed at LOYAL customers will benefit Verizon even more than the customer as customers will want to STAY with Verizon if they know they will be offered incentives/deals to stay.  Thank you for listening Verizon!!!  One of the reasons we have been with Verizon for 19years is because customer service has always responded with CARE and CONCERN for their customers.  I appreciate I received a response and look forward to some promotions without adding a line.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

WELIKETOBE wrote:

Good to hear that Verizon cares about loyal long time customers, I will hang in there to see what promotions and/or reward programs Verizon will offer to loyal customers......a promotion aimed at LOYAL customers will benefit Verizon even more than the customer as customers will want to STAY with Verizon if they know they will be offered incentives/deals to stay. Thank you for listening Verizon!!! One of the reasons we have been with Verizon for 19years is because customer service has always responded with CARE and CONCERN for their customers. I appreciate I received a response and look forward to some promotions without adding a line.

Most of those kinds of deals have generally occurred during Black Friday in my experience.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Our main concern is making sure you're happy with your Verizon service and that you get the deals you're looking. We appreciate the 19 years you've been with us so far and we look forward to your continued partnership with Verizon. Was there anything else we could do to help you today? If not, I hope you have a great weekend. Just in case you're not signed up yet, I'll include a link to our Verizon UP reward program. It's a great way to earn rewards for simply paying your bill and it ensures you get the most out of your Verizon service. m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial

JesusG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate your loyalty with us. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon, and hope you have a great day. We are always having great deals on our website and in our application (My Verizon). Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have questions. JasonC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

We, too, have been with VW since we have had cell service in our area.  Very frustrated when someo,ne new can get low cost phones or young, growing families can get big breaks by adding a line, but if you have nobody else to add a line for, they don't seem to value your business.  I have always paid on time and appreciated the fine service VW provides, but I am afraid due to the fact that my family needs new phones, we may be shopping around.

Highlighted

Miembro

Been with Verizon more than 30 years.  Sending that link means nothing.  We can look that up ourselves.  Verizon doesnt "love" us that much if we get the same "deals" new customers get.  I'll rethink my "loyalty" to Verizon

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It hurts to hear that you thinking about leaving the Verizon Wireless family, Nakinoiki. You make a great point. Not all promotions are for all customers. Many promotions ask for a new line of service in exchange for favorable pricing on new phones priced at nearly $1,000.00. We also have many offers that are specific to our tenured customers which don't require new lines. We'd love to know more about what you're considering in terms of new phones. I've sent you a Private Note to gain better understanding.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

No they couldent care less how long you have been with them you are just another bill. I have been with them for 10 years only had 2 phones with them. Finaly been trying to get a new for over 6 months they just wont work with me period to get one. They sold me one lied about the price I had to return it 2 days later and have still been trying to get a new phone sense. They actualy pulled that garbage leing and selling me that new phone on my birthday loved that gift. It's like what do you do when yours finaly takes a garbage, is out dated, or as a loyal customer you just want to upgrade. New customer get better deal than there loyal ones. If you are looking to go with Verizon be warned you may have it nice at first but in the end YOU LOSE! I have been trying to get a new phone for 6 month and my only option with them is full price no exceptions after 10 years insane just crazy.

Highlighted

Miembro

I agree.  Verizon takes its long time customers for granted.  We have also been with Verizon with 5 lines for 15 years.  The only real deals we ever see are for new lines and new customers.  How hard would it be to give some incentives to remain with Verizon...