Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Line Discount reversal?
jaycub912
Miembro

Recently, I was looking at my (as usual) overly excessive phone bill, and see that my month to month discount has been reversed after my 2 contract ended this past december and jumped $10 bucks. Time to cancel Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Line Discount reversal?
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

No one here wants to see you go, jaycub912. We're certain that it would trouble us to see a discount go away. Let's see what became of it. I'd like to gain a better understanding of the reduction. You said it was a month-to-month discount (which indicates that your line was not in contract), but then said it was removed after your contract ended last December (which contradicts a month-to-month status). Do you know which plan you have with us? Was it a line-item discount or one that applied to the account? How long had it been there?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

sprmankalel
Leader

You are billed for exactly the services that you request from Verizon at the price that you agreed to before you requested the services.

Was your discount an employer discount? Because I am with DionM_VZW, you cannot have a month to month discount on your line while you are in a service agreement. To answer your question more effectively, please let us know exactly what this discount was. It really could have been a promotion that expired.

jaycub912
Miembro

Line discount apparently for month to month after 2 year contract was up. I'm doing an edge plan on an iPhone 5C. Other phones out of contract.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

So you were out of contract and getting the discount and now you are on Edge for a 5C?

Out of contract gets a discount but so does Edge or DPP if you are on the More Everything plan. $25 if you are 6GB or higher and $15 if you are on lower than 6GB. It may look like the discount is gone and your bill went up because you have the added cost of the device to your bill.

Weth
Líder Sénior

I am sorry, but it is very hard to follow the sequence of events. You state month to month discount and your bill went up $10 - The month to month discount is either $15 or $25, not $10. Things you are saying don't fit with what you are describing.

Start with what your bill and contract and device payment state was before, then describe the same thing now with the bill being higher.

Things to keep in mind. If you reduced your data from something 6 GB or higher, to something below 6 GB, your discount will go down $10. Also if you were on a device payment plan, switching to month to month discount is not automatic, but you must call and add it. And again it is not $10.

Let's try to clear this up. I am sure we can get you an answer, once we really understand the situation.

0 Likes
Hannah3209
Miembro

I just saw my bill with same problem.  This mean our contract is done so they can jack up the price with discount reversal excuse?  I'm leaving Verizon for sure.

0 Likes
ICSL
Miembro

Are you on an older More Everything plan? That used to have a month to month discount but is no longer offered, as it's been a grandfathered plan for some years now. The only other thing that I know would give you $10 off your line access is a promotional offer that would have been put on due to you calling customer service at some point. Those generally only last 12 months. Was the discount on your January 2018 bill? If not, it was probably one of those. 

0 Likes