cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Limit data on one phone line

ld1122
Miembro

I have 4gb of data for 2 lines.  Can I limit one line to 3gb and 1gb to the other?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Limit data on one phone line

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

If you have an Android, you can set data limits in the Data Usage section of the Settings.

You also could subscribe to Verizon Smart Family.

Verizon Smart Family FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

ld1122
Miembro

Thank you.  We have smart phones, and I was trying not to make my bill any higher.  I appreciate the information.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important that you're able to manage your data usage to prevent overages, ld1122. Tikibar1 offered some great advice for Android phones. We also offer a solution to put a hard stop on data usage with limits that you can set, regardless of phone. There are also some other things this features allows you to do. This feature is called Verizon Smart Family. Learn more here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-smart-family/

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

That option costs money every month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta