Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Lied to and Cheated
CHATWELL60
Miembro

Why wasn't I told that my unlimited plan is only on 4G for the first 10GB? After that everything is so slow that it takes forever for anything to open and streaming is almost impossible. Does anyone else feel lied to?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Re: Lied to and Cheated
Ann154
Expert

See item 9. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rick49817
Miembro

It happened to me Monday.  Took me a day to discover what happened. They just out & out lied to us.  I've reported this to the BBB and you and all lied to should do so too. It's very simple to do.  Here's the URL

BBB Tip: How to Complain About a Business

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert

See item 9. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CHATWELL60
Miembro

I know now about number 9 but wasn't told this when I bought the jetpack. I should have known this before I bought it. Now there are times I can't even open games let alone stream things.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert

You should always do your own research to verify the details of a deal before committing to it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We understand the need to have LTE internet at all times. The usage cap before speeds slowing down has been a function of this plan since its release. If you'd like to update your plan to allow more than 10GB of LTE internet each cycle, we can definitely find alternate plans that better fit your needs. Streaming and gaming are 2 of the most data intensive items one can do, relying solely on your Wireless Solution may not be the best option for your usage habits. Let us know if you have any questions on this.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CHATWELL60
Miembro

I understand the 10GB limit policy you have, that is not the problem, the problem is I wasn't told this when I bought the jetpack. I kept asking what the speed was and no one knew. I was assured that it would be fast enough to handle my needs. The first month or so I wasn't slowed down then all of a sudden I get an email telling me about the 10GB policy. It shocked me and now I must live with this for 2 years. I will not pay more money for what I was told I was getting from the very beginning. 

momo33
Miembro

I feel same way!!!   It is very deceiving!  I just wanted a phone.  Not a "free" tablet and "free jetpack".   I feel duped.  And before someone says "you should know what you are signing"; if it was transparen then there would not be a complaint.  I have no problem with paying for services that I use.  But not at all happy with these fees that were not explained to me.  Just a very sneaky way to do business.

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

CHATWELL60,

We understand how you feel and we do apologize that the details were not explained to you before you sign the contract. At this point you do have the option to cancel the line, however, there would be an Early Termination fee attached to that line. Please let us know if you would want to explore this option further.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

momo33-

We always strive to sell with integrity. I apologize for any frustration this has caused. Can you tell me more about what happened during your transaction? Which item was not properly explained to you? When did this happen?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes