cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Legacy plans and a new unlocked phones

Miembro

I just picked up an unlocked Google Pixel phone and want to use it with my existing Verizon plan. I have the "Unlimited Talk and Text 1G data" plan, which was the older smallest Edge plan. That plan was originally $60/month, but I have a $15/month discount...so it's only $45/month (+ taxes and a temporary phone payment). I use about 500MB to 800MB per month, usually well under the 1GB capacity of my plan.

If I want to use this phone with Verizon, can I keep my existing plan (although I didn't buy the phone from Verizon)? Or do I need to switch to the 2G Version plan at $10/month?

thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Legacy plans and a new unlocked phones

Miembro

Actually, it sounds like the prepaid plan at $45/month might be the best option for me. It's unlimited talk/text and 3G/month if on autopay. Is there any reason not to dump my legacy edge plan and switch to the prepaid plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Legacy plans and a new unlocked phones

Verizon Employee

We want you to have the best options for your account. In regards to the differences you may get a better deal by going with our Verizon plan. You have the added features like carry over data and safety mode just in case you go over or get close to your data limit. Also, you have more options for your plan to choose from. 

0 Likes