Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Leaving VZW - Early Termination Fee Billing

Ironkidz
Miembro

Hola,

After about a decade, I unfortunately will be leaving VZW as it has become too expensive to pay full price for devices and retain my unlimited data without access to upgrades or edge. I wanted to ask how do I get billed for my ETF? Will it show up on a final bill along with any left over wireless charges or will I get a separate statement with the final ETF charges? Thanks for the help and the years of service!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Leaving VZW - Early Termination Fee Billing

Community Manager
Community Manager
This is not what I like hearing by any means Ironkidz. While I can understand the want for unlimited data, we may have a way to continue your loyalty with us as well as getting you a new phone. On average, how much data do you use? We have many customizable plans that we can review. Should this not be the case, and you do end up leaving the VZW family, when the lines are disconnected, the ETF will be adding to that next bill that prints out. The statement with your ETF would be your final bill in most cases. I look forward to helping you out and coming up with a plan that will fit your needs!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

Ironkidz
Miembro

Hola @ErinW_VZW,
Thanks for your reply. I use a lot of data as I travel a lot for work and being able to keep in touch with my little girl via Skype while I am in an airport or watch netflix in a hotel with terrible wifi is critical to my sanity. I use about 30 gigs a month and last time I priced it out, it was quite pricey. I have opted to purchase devices outright for the last couple of years so I could keep the data, but at $600 a device and still having my bill remain the same despite not having a device subsidized just doesn't seem sustainable. I should also note that my work phone managed by your Large Corporate team is unlimited but its a Blackberry and has 3G data so it doesn't help me stay connected on the road except for email and voice. If you could find some sort of solution for me that would be great!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
Ironkidz,

I completely understand wanting to keep your bills/cost under control. I am the same way. I know the importance of trying to keep your unlimited data especially with the amount of traveling you do. I want you to know we have many other options to offer. The More Everything plan lets you customize the plan to what you need/use: http://vz.to/1F1FPaj 

You also have a newer way to upgrade vs the 2 year contracts. You can now do the Edge program. If you are on the More Everything plan you also get discounts to your bill depending on how much data you are set up on: http://vz.to/1A8fDe1

We do not want to lose you. We will be happy to work with you to see what would work best. We want to make sure you are covered when you do all that traveling: http://vz.to/1Kxyj7I

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta