cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Leave family plan for Individual Plan

jerryb101
Miembro

my plan says its a mix and match plan is that considered a family plan ? how much would it be to add 1 more line for my brother

0 Me gusta

Re: Leave family plan for Individual Plan

glitchedpixel
Novice

Mix and match is a dumb thing Verizon pulled from marketing that only serves to confuse people.

Before that it was a straight forward single unlimited plan or family unlimited with the latter only being 20 per line. Now there is "Go" "Beyond" and "Above" unlimited plans. Prices also vary based off line count. Without more info there isn't a definitive answer to give.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

It sounds as if you are on a Family Plan. Mix and Match means you can have different lines on the plan choose different levels of unlimited data tiers. Some people may choose to have GoUnlimited while others may choose to have BeyondUnlimited or AboveUnlimited. This all depends on how the different users have differing needs for data.

How much it would cost to add one line would depend on how many lines are already on the account and which plan they choose to have.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Knowing all of the pricing details before making any type of purchase is crucial.  We can go over all of the details together.  Our Telesales team can fully assist you and set you up with the best possible promotion.  They can be reached at 800-225-5499.

SeanC_VZW

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@glitchedpixel wrote:

Mix and match is a dumb thing Verizon pulled from marketing that only serves to confuse people.

Before that it was a straight forward single unlimited plan or family unlimited with the latter only being 20 per line. Now there is "Go" "Beyond" and "Above" unlimited plans. Prices also vary based off line count. Without more info there isn't a definitive answer to give.

Actually mix and match gives options. Before EVERYONE had to be on the SAME plan

0 Me gusta