cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Leave family plan for Individual Plan

msledge
Miembro

I have been on a family plan from the beginning of time, but I got married and would like to get an individual plan. I am going to stick with Verizon and will be keeping my number. Do I need to go in store with my mother (account owner) or can I do it on my own  as an account manager? Will there be additional fees to leave the plan? I do not believe we have a traditional "2 year contract."

I would appreciate any information. I would prefer not to have to take my mother who lives a distance away if she doesn't have to.

Muchas gracias.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Leave family plan for Individual Plan

Ann154
Expert

Read through these FAQs. Transfer your service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Read through these FAQs. Transfer your service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

msledge, we thank you for your loyalty and business. Congratulations on your recent marriage. You may assume responsibility of your wireless line by transferring it into your name. This process is called a "Transfer of Service." There is no early termination fee to do this since you will be keeping your wireless line active. Additionally, this process can be done over the phone. Click the link below for the steps on how to complete this account change:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/transfer-your-service-faqs/

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta