cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

LG V20 Early Termination

TOMCAR34
Miembro

Hi, I bought an LG V20 a year ago and decided its not for me. I still have another year of payment-about $336. My friend is offering to sell me another phone. If I buy the phone, will I be able to just pay the Early Termination Fee of $175 to cancel the V20, then put the new phone in my plan?

Gracias

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: LG V20 Early Termination

Ann154
Expert

No. You don't have any ETF with a device payment agreement. You would either have to pay the remaining balance of the device payment agreement or keep paying the installments until they are paid off. The phone purchased from the friend would be considered as a BYOD (bring your own device) and activating it on your line doesn't affect any existing contracts or DPP agreements on your line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: LG V20 Early Termination

Ann154
Expert

No. You don't have any ETF with a device payment agreement. You would either have to pay the remaining balance of the device payment agreement or keep paying the installments until they are paid off. The phone purchased from the friend would be considered as a BYOD (bring your own device) and activating it on your line doesn't affect any existing contracts or DPP agreements on your line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post