cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

LG G2 doesn't need data to send/receive pics but my droid does?

Miembro

So can anyone explain to me why my wife's phone (LG G2) doesn't need data enabled to send pictures but my Droid Maxx does? What's the catch?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: LG G2 doesn't need data to send/receive pics but my droid does?

Community Manager
Community Manager
pwhaden, pictures are worth a 1000 words! All Smartphone devices are required to connect to our network when sending and receiving picture messages. You may stay connected to Wi-Fi. However, your device will briefly connect to our network to send multimedia messages.   LasinaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
pwhaden, pictures are worth a 1000 words! All Smartphone devices are required to connect to our network when sending and receiving picture messages. You may stay connected to Wi-Fi. However, your device will briefly connect to our network to send multimedia messages.   LasinaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Is there a way I can program my droid to do this? That sounds great, to have my phone just connect whenever it needs to. Then I wouldn't have to turn on my data every time someone sends me a picture.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
This would definitely be a a great option to help minimize needed steps for MMS, pwhaden. Unfortunately, there is no way to program devices to do this. Most devices will need WiFi disabled, and cellular data active, in order to send or receive MMS messages.

Sorry about that, pwhaden.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

There is an app for that.

Also my s4 dont need cellular data for pics.

Sent from my Samsumg Galaxy S4

0 Likes