cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Just re-joined Verizon but why am I not receiving texts?

jcm48
Miembro

Just re-joined Verizon; using new Samsung Galaxy S7 purchased elsewhere. Verizon store inserted new sim yesterday and activated phone. I have VERY low signal strength at my home (1-2 bars), but am able to send texts just fine using either Messages+ or Samsung message program. However, I'm not receiving texts with either app. Thought perhaps I need to edit the APN, but all the settings are grayed out...most settings are shown as "not set." Any ideas????

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Not receiving texts

jcm48
Miembro

Just wanted you to know the problem has been solved, thanks to the help of folks on your Chat line: apparently the agent in the Verizon store failed to notify my previous carrier to port my number to Verizon! Once that was done (yesterday) the texting issue was solved. ¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jcm1948, we want to ensure you get each and every text ASAP. What zip code are you having trouble in? Are you able to receive messages once you leave the area? What error messages do you receive?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

jcm1948,

We’re so happy to see you’ve come back to our wireless family! However, I’m concerned that you’re not receiving any texts. I don’t know about you, but I text more than making/receiving calls these days. Let’s definitely get these texts to come to you. Is this a Verizon Wireless branded Galaxy S7? What Zip Code are you in?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Me gusta

jcm48
Miembro

Just wanted you to know the problem has been solved, thanks to the help of folks on your Chat line: apparently the agent in the Verizon store failed to notify my previous carrier to port my number to Verizon! Once that was done (yesterday) the texting issue was solved. ¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sylviat_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus
jcm1948,
We are excited to hear your issue has been resolved. We truly apologize for the slight hiccup you ran into. mier truly welcome you back to the Verizon family. mier are always here when you need us!

SylviaT_VZW

Síguenos en Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta