cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: Just need some clarification... Will this dent on my Htc One m8 disqualify me from being able to "Edge Up?" I know you're supposed to return your current edge phone in "good condition," but not sure if this qualifies as "good condition."

Nice to finally hear someone say that they've have luck with the EDGE up/trade in process.  I'm on my first EDGE device and I have to say that with all the horror stories that I've heard about the process makes me wonder if shipping it back via USPS is the best option. 

Highlighted

Re: Just need some clarification... Will this dent on my Htc One m8 disqualify me from being able to "Edge Up?" I know you're supposed to return your current edge phone in "good condition," but not sure if this qualifies as "good condition."

This is my first edge device also. This process is still new to me, but I can say that I'm a bit reluctant to send via USPS. When I do get some free time to make it to a Verizon store, I will ask them the questions and relay the information here.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Good news! Went to my local store and was able to edge up with no problems. To my surprise, the rep hardly looked over my phone before saying, "looks good!" They put my old phone in a bag, gave me the new phone and said, "you're good to go!" The whole process took 15 minutes and I was out of there. Much smoother then I anticipated.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Nice to hear it worked out for ya...

Covid19