cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Just caught Intl billing ad on my Bill since 2017

Miembro

Just caught I had a $42.50 monthly charge for International on my bill since 2017. I dont get the paper bills, and i never caught the charge on 1 of the 5 lines I have.  I recall back in 2017 i had to call to get Intl turned on, and was asked by the rep the dates i would be out of the country.  Was told the service would only be valid for the dates i gave them.  That was over 2 years ago.  Yes i understand i should have cuaght it on my online bill, but when i called i was only prorated the month i called. and Was told as a courtesy they would do last month.  I dont expect to be back billed to 2017 but did expect more than a month.  I have been with Verizon over 20 years and an employee for over 22years.  Just would have expected Verizon to be able to do more, especially since 3 years ago it wasnt that easy for employees to get things updated on there plans, without going to a specific location or calling an talking to a representative specifically for employee accounts. Just very disappointed.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Just caught Intl billing ad on my Bill since 2017

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's our priority that we clarify all your concerns regarding the features on your account and the credits that have been applied. Please reach out to Customer Service by dialing *611 from your smartphone.
Please keep in mind that you can add and remove features from your account on My Verizon. The following link will guide you through this process. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206367/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Me gusta
Covid19