Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

It's stuck on activating

mariemissy28
Miembro

It keeeps going back to activate screen have done everything please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: It's stuck on activating

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We want you to have a fully functioning device, Mariemissy28. What device are you having issues with? Could you please specify the make and model? Have you tried to do the factory reset on the device while it is unable to power up?

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

mariemissy28
Miembro

It did not wrk it comes on goes all the way then won't go past activation mode.   I had to just by a new phone

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes

lukevinyl

Sounds like you need to activate the sim card that is in the device if it is not allowing past the activation screen. Call 1-800-922-0204 from a different phone to give them the IMEI/ICCID(Sim)#....

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

I depend on my phone for everything, I know you feel the same. Let's get your phone activated as soon as possible. So that we can assist further, I sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

itsaiza
Miembro

I'm having the same problem!! 😞

0 Likes

KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes