cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Issues with online payment processing

Miembro

I am experiencing an issue with online bill pay not working properly for a one-time payment.  The solution provided by customer service (go to a store and make a payment) is useless right now.

I am trying to use a pre-paid Visa Gift Card that I received to make a payment.  I was able to make a partial payment a couple of months ago.  Now whenever I try to make a payment, it gets an error.  I called the gift card company and it appears that Verizon is trying to setup recurring payments on the gift card which Visa won't permit.  

Can someone in Verizon IT take a look at their code and resolve the issue?  I should be able to make a one-time payment with any card without it trying to be setup as a recurring payment.  The online system is trying to process every payment as a recurring payment.  I don't want to pay the extra $7 to have a rep help me.  Honestly, I think that it would still fail because of the programming of the system and they would still charge me the $7. 

The funny thing is that I was able to use this card as a partial payment in April.  Now the system rejects it all of the time--from a PC or from the Verizon app. 

Anyone else encounter this?

0 Likes